1. How do I book an appointment?
Bookings can be placed by telephone on 0113 259 0605 or preferably online via: https://www.fresha.com/providers/squire-hairdressing-ltd-d0tsuv9p?pId=58542
2. How much is each hair cut?
The price of each hair cut changes depending on the style. Typically our haircuts range from £10- £20. The cost of the style is provided when booking and appointment through Fresha.
We also offer discounts of up to 20% for Students, Kids and OAP's
3. How long does each appointment take?
The length of time it takes for a haircut is dependant upon the style requested. Time estimations per style are provided on Fresha when booking an appointment. We say on average it takes around 30 minutes per cut.
4. I need to cancel/ reschedule my appointment.
No problem, if you hop on the Fresha booking page you can quickly and simply re-arrange or cancel your appointment. Alternatively, feel free to contact us and we can sort it for you.
5.What covid safety procedures are operational in the shop?
At Squire we consider our customers health to be a top priority, because of this we have implemented a number of measures to ensure our customers safety.
Our safety steps:
1. Upon arrival you will be required to sanitise your hands.
2. Next, a member of staff with quickly check your temperature.
3. We politely request customers wear a face mask whilst in the designated waiting area.
4. Our barbers will ensure their stations and equiptment are completely cleaned and sanitised before you are seated in their chair.
5. When ready, your chosen barber will prompt you to take a seat in their chair.
6. All our staff wear face visors, because of this, once you are seated in their chair you are no longer required to wear your own face mask
All seating is arranged to keep an appropriate 1m distance between customers.
6. Do I have to wear a mask?
We politely request you wear a mask upon arrival to the shop. However, our barbers wear their own face visors, therefore once you seated with your barber you are free to take it off.
7. Are Walk-ins available?
Walk-ins are still available at our Town Street shop but not available at Station Road.
However, we predominantly operate on an appointment basis. We highly recommend booking appointments or checking our schedules online before coming to see us.